Sunday, August 15, 2010

Indescriptionable

Now less than two weeks away from my departure, I have come to realize that the planning, preparing and packing are the easiest parts of this move, especially when you consider I can only pack two suitcases. Consider, when I went off to college I probably filled up a whole car or two. Altogether, you quickly figure out whats important and what is not.

Really the most daunting part of this whole thing, as I have come to experience it seems to be of the idea of"the move". The sheer magnitude of this move only hit me when I realized that I have to pack ALL of my important possessions into two suitcases, had to buy a one-way plane ticket and that I am moving somewhere where I know three of 1.3 billion people! Its very mind-numbing at times, yet thoroughly exciting and exhilarating at others. I hope that everyone at some point in their lives gets to feel the way I am feeling.

And now that I have shared this with you at 4 AM EST, I can attempt to clear my mind and get a good night sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment