Sunday, December 26, 2010

Getting Back to Blogging

Hey everyone, sorry for not blogging in almost a month, but for those who don't know the last month, since the flood in my apartment, has been really difficult. I was either unable to live at home because of the flood or locked out from my landlord because he wasn't happy that I was planning to leave at the end of January. In the end, I just didn't feel like writing anything because anything I would have written would have been negative things about China and it would not represent my true feelings of the place.

So, a long story short, to recap what has happened the last month; I have moved out of my old apartment and into a new one. I really like the new one for a few reasons; one its cheaper and from what I found out the average cost of an apartment in Beijing, but also because it is just as good as the old apartment with only a little wear and tear. The thing in my opinion that makes it better is the view, I live on the 19th floor and look south into the center of the city! And the fact that the landlord isn't crazy and I that I now have heat (I actually have to open the window a little because it gets so hot).

Here are a few pictures from my apartment. In the third picture, in the upper, middle-left of the image you can see a large bright light. That is the Dragon Building and the Olympic Green.



No comments:

Post a Comment