Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Snacks full of Calories

I just wanted to write a quick post about my snacking habits here in China.

In the past two plus weeks, I have spent much of my free time snacking on chips, ice cream, soda, and fried Chinese snacks. Many would think that I would be gaining so much weight, well not quite. Partially, do to some unfortunate stomach problems, I have estimated that I have lost close to 10 pounds and I think that is a conservative estimate. Even without the stomach problems, I think I would probably have lost around five pounds.

There are also a few ideas that I have come up with to write about through talking to other foreigners about their experiences, and one will include details about the food here and what my daily meals look like.

Lots of good posts coming, and more pictures of the surrounding community.

Ok, now back to my Pringles can and pineapple soy milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment